Welcome to the 2015 – 2016 Pet Calendar Contest!
The 2015 – 2016 Pet Calendar Contest supports Signal Multimedia's Newspaper in Education (NIE) Program and helps ensure that we can continue to provide all of the schools in our valley with daily copies of the newspaper.
- Take a clear, sharp photo of your Pet (no professional photos - digital photos are encouraged).
- Register online, by mail or in person. All entries can include a $5.00 donation payable to The Signal:
- To register online: click on the Submission tab above.
- To register by mail, click this link, download the form and mail it with the photo and your donation to:
Signal Multimedia Pet Calendar Contest
24000 Creekside Rd
Valencia, CA 91355
- To register in person, drop off the form and photo at:
Signal Multimedia Circulation Office,
24000 Creekside Rd.,
Santa Clarita, CA 91355.
- Registration starts – Wednesday, February 25,2015
- Mail-in registration ends - postmarked by Tuesday, March 24,2015
- Walk-in and email registration ends - Friday, March 27,2015 @ noon
- Website registration ends - Sunday, March 29,2015 @ 11:59pm
- Must live within 60 miles or subscribe to e-edition
- Poor quality photos cannot be accepted.
- Photos and CD-ROMs are not returnable. Please do not send us your only copy.
- By submitting content, you give Signal Multimedia perpetual, exclusive rights to use, publish or derive revenue from your submission.
- Digital photos must be at least two inches wide and 300 DPI.
- This contest is closed to employees and independent contractors of Signal Multimedia and their immediate families.
- Voting begins Monday, March 30, 2015, look for the 2015 Pet Calendar Contest ads in The Signal and online at signalscv.com.
- View the entries and vote for your favorite.
- Anyone can vote for their favorite Pet with a $1.00 NIE donation.
- Each $1.00 donation counts as one vote, and you can vote as many times as you like.
- Voting may be done online by purchasing votes on the Registration page and going to the Vote page (Votes are prepaid at the Registration page. To purchase more votes go back to the registration page).
- Voting may be done by phone. Please call (661) 259-1000 between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 7:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Votes may be dropped off at Signal Multimedia Circulation office at 24000 Creekside Rd. in Valencia between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, and 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, Saturday and Sunday.
- Votes may be mailed to the 2015 – 2016 Pet Calendar Contest at 24000 Creekside Rd, Valencia CA 91355.
Make sure you apply your votes properly (see image below)
- Mail-in votes end -- postmarked by Friday, April 24,2015
- Walk-in and Phone-in votes end -- Monday, April 27,2015 @ noon
- Website voting ends -- , Wednesday, April 29,2015 @ 11:45pm
- First, check the Pets you want to vote for
- Second, designate how many votes you want to apply to this pet
- Third, click "Save" to apply your votes
- You can check how many votes you have left and your voting history at the top of the page.
Online voting results may not accurately reflect the total number of votes per entrant due to pending mail-in, walk-in or phone-in votes.
- Winners will be determined by the overall number of votes received.
- The overall winner will be featured on the cover of the 2015 – 2016 Pet Calendar, and on one individual month. The other top 17 vote getters will be featured on the individual month pages; and prizes will be awarded to the top 3 contestants.